Monday, July 26, 2010

Silly Bands and Beginnings

I recently discovered that I am one of only a very small number of twenty some things that didn’t have a blog. I also realized that because I habitually shower, haven’t made a habit out of eating chalk, and am recently engaged I am also a minority. Oh, and I don’t wear a silly band.

Lacking all of these seemingly strong characteristics of maturing adulthood I also rarely stay up until 1 am with a mission of beginning a new phase in my life, the blog phase. Here I am though, ready to live and report to all of my viewers and the internet world that doesn’t care. I’m so excited. Fresh is my screen and ready is my pen, uh or keyboard.

In short, I wanted to keep friends and family updated on wedding plans and life plans while keeping a healthy distance. Isn’t that what the internet is for? Perhaps I’ll even discover myself while on this journey. Hey, Justin Bieber got his start on the internet.

Enjoy and please take this lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment