Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DIY and Hear Me Cry

I am pretty imaginative. I have to say that on a scale of one to ten I’m about a five or five and a half. I run rampant with thoughts of tiny monsters running across beaches chasing little boys that dream of forts and kingdoms. I can totally watch Martha Stuart and figure out a way to screw up her projects and make it more my own. I’ve got skill baby. And with this big, talented, and imaginative mind I have, I successfully created one of the longest DIY wedding to-do list anyone has ever seen! Who can beat that?

My mother once said, “If you don’t like the way someone else will do it, then do it yourself.” Frankly, I don’t like the price tags. So I have creatively (with this super duper imaginative mind) found a way to make a TON of stuff that will be necessary for the wedding. I have cut the cost of projects so much so that I can eat off of the dollar menu at McDonald’s!

With all of that excitement I thought I’d share with you my list of DIY projects: Due JAN. 8th.

Shoes, flowers, place cards, table numbers, garter, corsages, starfish, cake, cookies, chocolate favors, bridesmaid gifts, Adam’s ring, invitations, thank you notes, bridesmaids, groomsmen ties, ring bearers pillow, wine, flower girls baskets, centerpieces, hotel, mother of the brides dress, aspirin, bows, photo booth, etc.

So I have a good bit of work ahead of me. Now you see how this is so stressful? But totally cost effective!

No comments:

Post a Comment